Monday 21 March 2011

I need a remote control by the makers of Mustek for a home theater speaker system. Wheere can I get one?

I need a remote control by the makers of Mustek for a home theater speaker system. Wheere can I get one?

My remote control broke for a home theater speaker system and the brand name is Mustek. The model digit of my system is HTB-5130S.

Answer by Patrick V
Try Best Buy.com and theres a link called replacement parts, its for a third party site.

Answer by freemethrecipie
I had a similar conundrum and bought a Harmony 520 Universal Remote from Logitech..ran the setup disc on my computer..told them what equipment I had and BOOM its done..Sony Amp, Sony Video Proj, JVC TV, Sanyo DVD RECORDER..all on one remote..Whats nice is it sets up ACTIVITIES for you..
Play CD, watch tv, and then sets all your inputs and powers everything to make that activity happen…SIMPLE and nice

Add your own answer in the comments!

Speaker on stand
Home Theater Speaker System

Image by Jeremy Toeman

Speaker compared to Definitive tower
Home Theater Speaker System

Image by Jeremy Toeman

I’m just looking for an inexpensive home theater speakers from my 32” Toshiba 1080p tv. I don’t want to spend huge bucks on one but something decent would be excellent. Know of any inexpensive speaker systems ?

I wouldn’t be export one If the signal on my tv was excellent, but when it comes to watching movies it’s somewhat low and not very immersive.

Thanks

Answer by Artemisc
Check into signal bars.

Answer by thedarkbrown
soundbars aren’t right surround, don’t get one of those.

This is sufficient for most people:
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S5300-7-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B003BEDQRG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1293832313&sr=8-3

I have an Onkyo home theater in the box that I bought 5-6 being ago. It’s in a 10×12 room and it is LOUD and very decent.

Answer by Arthur A
I would have to say to get the best deal on a home theater system, you can try Target, Bestbuy PC Richards, and WalMart.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment